I don’t love you

So it is final. And you will not back off with the decision. Well, you have made it clear. After all, I don’t love you. You have spoken, so be it. What ever it will let it be. I hope you mark my word, I don’t love you.
So on the day that you want to go away just braced yourself. You don’t even want to become the slaughtered patriot. You don’t have to. You never have to be one.
Don’t you even recognize my name? My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the armies of the North, general of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next. You don’t even have to care either I’ll succeed or not.
But I will promise you this, InsyaAllah, everyday I will pray. “O Lord, I will strive to live with the dignity You have thought me. I will only live on Your commands, and die in Your pleasure. Bless me with Your mercy”.
Yes, you have to make the move. Go where ever you pleased. Even at the end you forget about your land, or you can’t even speak your mother tongue. I believe you will make the best of yourself, for future generation to come.
If you believe me as a fighter, your deem are in vein, because I’m not born as a fighter, I am born as a martyr. The next day you will only see my name on the surface of tomb stone, if they remember to bury me in the grave yard, or else I might become as a prey of wild animal. Either way, you will care less.
What ever, I just don’t understand, why I’m writing all of this. After all, I don’t love you, remember?

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius and I, will die as martyr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

さくら満開

Bulan Mengambang