It is not always material rewards

I have a long tired week days which is I can't describe in detail as I am still in condition that will prevent me to write in deep thought.
People ask me why I do such and such, striving hard, but at the end I still there not going anyway.
I told to my friend it is not always to be - material rewards.
Today, I learn that sentence is true.
My mentor, which is now undoubted a somebody, in the country and in the whole world in his expertise field, with recognition and award, with a long title in front of his name, choose to be here.
He said that I'm supposed to be at home (until I have time to write in detail, I told you, he should be at home, really, really, really should be at home), but then he said, "if I'm not coming here, what will you (referring to me) say, and I know you will be so sad".
Subhanallah.
That the reward.
And that means, the whole world to me.
Subhanallah.
Praise alone to Him.
Solawat to Rasulullah and his households.

Subhanallah. Alhamdulillah. Allahu Akbar.

Allahu Akbar.

Comments

Anonymous said…
owhhhhhhhh padan lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i missss u

Popular posts from this blog

さくら満開

Bulan Mengambang

17 Ramadan 1435 Hijrah